The new version is out. 🙂 Here’s a recap of the latest improvements:
– increased python integration and exposed more parts of the SDK
– added SDK documentation to the docs directory
– added Python command line
– added global and individual file notes
– improved filters and added range parameters
– introduced fullscreen modality in workspace (F11)
This has been mostly a transition release and what took most of the time were structural changes in how the SDK is exposed to Python so that future releases will benefit from it. The main advantage for the user may be the addition of range parameters in the filters and the introduction of file notes, which is a small feature, but very useful in the context of analysis.
The next release will bring some new file formats and interesting improvements.